Lithium Battery - 48V100Ah
The 48V100Ah battery is suitable for a wide variety of applications, Such as UPS, Off-grid solar, renewable energy, and telecommunication.
The 48V 4.8kWh lithium battery incorporates a Topline BMS (Battery Management System) module that allows remote monitoring and support of the batteries (voltage, current, the temperature of each module/cell, protections against overcharging, etc).
The battery also incorporates one RS232 port and two RS485 ports on the front that allow parallel connection with other modules, so, given its modular design and simplicity when connecting batteries in parallel (8 units up to a maximum of 16) make this model a great choice for any off-grid solar application.
- The lithium battery 48V 4.8kWh has high energy density and lower weight than other batteries on the market with similar characteristics.
- It has fast charging capacity compared to the rest of a similar range.
- Advanced BMS (integrated battery management system) that allows the control of temperature, voltage, and other parameters, optimizing its operation and ensuring both the safety of the accumulator and the integrity of other connected elements.
- It has two RS485 ports to make connections in parallel and increase the capacity of the equipment up to a maximum of 8 batteries in parallel.
- In the frontal of the battery it has a display indicator of the percentage of remaining energetic autonomy.
- It also has a low rate of self-discharge and has no memory effect.
- It does not require maintenance nor does it emit gases.
- This 48V 4.8kWh battery model is one of the most efficient models on the market given its discharge capacity as it is capable of being completely discharged (up to 0% charge) thanks to its useful capacity and its real capacity are the same.